Saturday, March 10, 2012

Poorly Written Poll

David Atkins
finds that Bloomberg won't let him criticize Obama from the left.

I comment.

You mean meany. You are messing with their narrative. I bet you claimed you approved of Obamacare too, when you really wanted single payer or at least a public option.

Or, in other words, on what planet did you spend 2010 and 2011. Almost all polls on the ACA are simple approve disapprove polls. Only the pinkos at the Kaiser Family Foundation (oh and CNN) ask why people disapprove and find that many think the bill doesn't go far enough, is not liberal enough and is too easy on health insurance companies.

I'm not paranoid, so I have to guess that the dozens and dozens of misleading polls are the result of incompetence and never finding out about the Kaiser and CNN polls. I mean what else could it be ?

No comments:

Post a Comment